Deadline to apply: 30th June, 2018
Who can apply or be nominated to the NxG Award?
Any FBN NxG member (aged between 18 and 40) that initiated an
intrapreneurial or entrepreneurial project can apply to the NxG Award.
If you want to apply with an intrapreneurial project (or nominate someone with an intrapreneurial project), it should:
- be an innovative project incorporated in the family business
- be initiated and led by the applicant
- already have demonstrated first impact in the family business (financial/social/environmental)
- contribute to the continuity or renewal of the family business
If you want to apply with an entrepreneurial project (or nominate someone with an entrepreneurial project), it should:
- be an innovative project/start-up not incorporated in the family business
- (co-)founded by the person applying
- already have demonstrated first impact (financial/social/environmental)
- be realisable as a usable product or service within the next two years
The projects are evaluated against the following criteria:
- Quality of the application
- Quality of the business idea. Regarding at items like:
- Characteristics of the applicant regarding
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Reflection on relation with family business
- Submit your application before the deadline
- 1st round: Your application will be reviewed by the NxG Award Team. They will make a first selection and around 8-10 application will be selected for the second round.
- 2nd round: The Jury will select 3 finalists who will be invited to the FBN Global Summit.
- Global Summit: The NxG Award ceremony will be held and the three finalist will be invited on stage to pitch their project for a large audience. The winner will be announced by the jury.