Deadline to apply: 30th June, 2018
Championing the new generation of entrepreneurs
The NxG Award was created in 2009 with the purpose of celebrating outstanding intrapreneurial and entrepreneurial projects initiated by Next Generation Family Business Network members.
Building on 8 years of successful entrepreneurial stories, the Award fosters a community of young NxG entrepreneurs within the global network.
Why should you apply?
The NxG Award was created in 2009 with the purpose of championing young entrepreneurial family business members. Building on 8 years of successful entrepreneurial stories, the Award fosters a community of young NxG entrepreneurs within the global network.
Grow your project
Receive first-hand guidance from peers and actionable feedback from expert jury members, which includes senior business leaders, seasoned entrepreneurs, and academic experts.
Join the community
FBN represents family businesses across 65 countries. Upon applying, you become part of the international FBN NxG community of entrepreneurs.
Win the prize
All 3 finalists will get a free pass for the 2018 NxG Entrepreneurship day in Berlin, the 2018 FBN Global Summit in Venice where they will gain exposure by presenting their project on stage, and they will receive coaching sessions by peers and experts. In addition, the winner will receive a free seat at a world class academic program.
2018 Prize and Partner
All 3 finalists will get a free pass :
- for the 2018 FBN Global Summit in Venice – 10-13 October 2018 and gain exposure by presenting their project on stage in front of 500 family businesses leaders
- for the 2018 NxG Entrepreneurship day in Berlin – 30 Nov-2 dec 2018
In addition, this year, we are partnering with SDA Bocconi School of Management who also generously offers:
For the winner:
- a complementary participation at one of his international courses to improve leadership and management skills
- an academic tutorship to fine-tune its project business plan
For the 3 finalists:
- an academic tutorship to help them prepare their speeches for the FBN-I Summit taking place in Venice – 10-13 October 2018.
"I really wanted to challenge myself and try to compete against entrepreneurs all over the world."
Marc Antoine Brochard, 2015 NxG Award winner